Friday 12 September 2008

Mr. Flip-Flop ... back to work!


Back online screamed the headlines of The Star this morning ... with the Cabinet ordering the ­reinstatement of all blocked websites, including the controversial Malaysia Today. Then guess what happens ... RPK gets arrested under the draconian ISA law.

And earlier, Mr. Ahmad "I am adamant" & "I say what I mean" Ismail gets suspended, and now three newspapers - Sin Chew Daily, The Sun and Suara Keadilan - get issued show cause letters by the Home Ministry.

A case of the Flip-flops or translated :"I need to silence the minority for the benefit of the majority who I have offended. Kita mesti bersama ... berunited untuk keamanaan Malaysia kita yang tercinta."

Go figure! Here comes tomorrow's headlines ... "RPK Arrested, Newspapers warned!"For all others, hold on tight to your pens, pencils and keyboards or you too ... could be sharing a cuppa in the company of RPK.

No comments: